Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Vol. 1

Hey there! 

      My name is Cristina [spelt without an H :)] and I am an 18-year-old Colombian student in the Sunshine State! Today I am taking my first step towards creating a magazine for AICE Media and... I can't contain my excitement! Editorial design is something that has always interested me and I cannot wait to see what the end result will be. Perhaps in 5 months I'll be looking at a magazine that embodies the spirit of a foodie or captures the essence of adventure for those seeking to travel. For now, we will have to wait and see. 
     In the following months you will be able to see the development of this project and how I will execute a raw idea into a product that will hopefully make me feel proud. Something else you should know is that this will not be a full magazine. We are only tasked with doing a two page spread, the table of contents and the cover. Regardless, these few pages will be an accurate representation of what the whole would look like. 
    I cannot wait to see where this goes. 
    As of now, the brainstorming begins!! Wish me luck. 

Cristi




No comments:

Post a Comment

The CCR The audio gets cut off at the beginning so you can't hear me say "Hello, my name is Cristina..." Other than that, t...