Sunday, March 24, 2019

The final round begins

I see the end...

Alright, I first want to acknowledge the fact that this week was extremely productive. With what I did, I am set up to only have to worry about the double page spread and any final adjustments I choose to do. Who knows, maybe I'll even have extra time to do a little extra (an ad :) perhaps). With this last post I want to plan out what I plan to do this week. This week will be less active since my school is on break. However, it won't completely halt the process. For example, this week I will finally be able to get a picture of the bar I need for the TOC. I am going to be working in the Miami Open Tennis Tournament as a ball person, which means I will have access to beautiful restaurants and bars that have been set up for the tournament. I already scouted the lot and think this bar will do the job:



It is a rooftop bar and it fits the aesthetic of being high class. In the picture it looks empty and a bit disorganized, which is why I want to go when there's customers. I'll keep you updated on that. Anyway, here's what I plan to do this week:
  • Decide on the topic for the double page spread. 
  • Plan the pictures and graphics needed.
  • Take pictures for it.
  • And if time allows... write the article... or at least a draft of it.
I don't know if I am being too ambitious with these goals, but for now I'll try to meet them. 

P.S. I have thought about what I want to do for the double page spread but I am torn because I am drawn to many different articles. In the end, I think I'll go for the one I can do better in terms of having the resources to photograph it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The CCR The audio gets cut off at the beginning so you can't hear me say "Hello, my name is Cristina..." Other than that, t...